Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera is exactly right for you! Here, the innovations we create are implemented quickly and delivered to our global user base of over 380 million users.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes and autonomous teams that boost your engagement, creativity, and drive.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Management team in Berlin.
As a Product Manager at Opera, you will create and deliver an amazing web browsing experience for our users, guided by a user-centered design based on clear KPIs and data. You will facilitate collaboration within cross-functional teams in an agile environment, ensuring that we’re building experiences that empower the users in creative, scalable, and measurable ways.
You will be:
- Focusing on the core product of Opera, the desktop browser, a product used by 70M+ MAU.
- Unlocking growth through increased engagement, retention, and monetization opportunities.
- Prioritizing opportunities & facilitating progress updates within your cross-functional product teams, informed by strategy and OKRs.
- Setting strategic direction by sharing data-inspired insights, to inform product strategy & vision.
- Developing strong partnership and collaboration with your key product functions and relevant parts of the business.
- Building data-inspired hypotheses, and after measuring, monitoring, and analyzing metrics to optimize existing features and to learn from minimum viable features.
- 3+ years experience working as a product manager with data-driven product development within a cross-functional team, with previous experience working on customer-facing products.
- Experience with working with agile cross-functional development teams.
- Experience with the dual agile track; continuous discovery and delivery techniques is a must.
- Experience with engagement and retention strategies.
- You can influence and partner effectively across all levels of an organization, and regularly use these skills to improve the work going on around you.
- You are curious, care about learning and trying out new product management techniques.
- Passionate about building the future of the web, and knows when to apply attention to detail, when to make raw prototypes quickly, and when to consult experts.
- Bold to challenge the status quo and what people take for granted about web browsers today.
- An advocate for delight and emotion in your products.
- Motivated to achieve business goals.
- Data-driven, business-oriented, and eager to innovate and learn continuously through rapid testing.
- Highly collaborative and able to produce simple solutions to meet a set of different needs.
- A steep learning curve – personally and professionally
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills
- A vibrant international environment as part of a well-known brand
- A Growth of experience and knowledge
- Remote work and flexible working hours
Opera is a global web innovator with an engaged and growing base of hundreds of millions of monthly active users who seek a better internet experience. Building on over 25 years of innovation that started with browser products, Opera is now leveraging its brand and highly engaged user base in order to expand its business into new segments. Today, Opera offers users around the world a range of products and services that include PC and mobile browsers, the newsreader Opera News, and apps dedicated to gaming, fintech, e-commerce and classifieds.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Estonia, Scotland, and Sweden, as well as a presence in many additional countries. Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.